New Member From Canada (3 Viewers)

Welcome onboard! What are your current sets and what do you have your sights set on? Btw we like pics here so don't be afraid to post some pr0n (of chips :))!

Welcome. Like the old logo. Wish more teams would go back. Now they are getting to fancy for their own good. LA Rams awful new look.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you aboard!

Whereabouts in Canada are you from? Myself, im a BC guy. I don't host anymore but hope to someday. I've forgotten what live poker is like. Hope to start playing someday.

...... Why are you a Canadian Broncos fan??! That's like being a Browns fan in Idaho.... Who would do that...

........ Go Browns.
I don't know about this...

Many people have extended families in bigger cities, such as Denver and a few others. (New York, La, and Boston are a few others). I have spent alot of time in all of these places.

It's easy to have a soft spot for an American based sports team.

I am born and raised in BC, I love hockey and basketball, but I ain't no Canucks fan and I don't cheer for the Raptors at all.

I don't know about this...

Many people have extended families in bigger cities, such as Denver and a few others. (New York, La, and Boston are a few others). I have spent alot of time in all of these places.

It's easy to have a soft spot for an American based sports team.

I am born and raised in BC, I love hockey and basketball, but I ain't no Canucks fan and I don't cheer for the Raptors at all.
...... It was a joke because I'm a Browns fan in Idaho.... Hence.. The go Browns....

Welcome onboard! What are your current sets and what do you have your sights set on? Btw we like pics here so don't be afraid to post some pr0n (of chips :))!
I love some a ton of different set on the classifieds and across the site. Will post pictures as sets expand!

Greetings! What part of our home and native land are you in?
Currently Ontario!

Welcome to the forum! More Canadians is good. Maybe someday we won t have to pay the int. Shipping extra :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom