New member from Belgium (1 Viewer)

Clipps

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just checking in as a new member from Belgium.
Found this forum because I am looking for the 'perfect' poker set for my home games.

It is not that easy finding the 'right' chip in Europe.

Welcome fellow Belgian...

After 15 years i'm still looking for the perfect poker set too... all of them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Haha :) thx! (Where are you from in Belgium?)
I have a good idea (-ish) of what I want. I just created my own inlay sticker (1 inch for the moment).
Now I just need to find a beautiful, nice in the hand chip to go with it.

Welcome!
Click the link in sig
|
|
\/​

Haha :) thx! (Where are you from in Belgium?)
I have a good idea (-ish) of what I want. I just created my own inlay sticker (1 inch for the moment).
Now I just need to find a beautiful, nice in the hand chip to go with it.
Limburg, close to the border with Maastricht...you ?

Oudenaarde, Oost Vlaanderen
Is that really the name of a place? I need to get out more! Lol

2 years of German and I managed to remember "Ich habe einen kugelschreiber" just because I could never stop laughing at the word for Ball Point Pen.

Welcome to the forum @Clipps ... the "perfect chip" is literally different to everyone! So many amazing options out there from clay,high end plastics, ceramics... and several sub categories of them all. In Europe they have a solid folling for BCC chips (a specific clay manufacturer that closed years ago) which can be very difficult to find but are absolutely amazing! Some say leaded THCs whilst others absolutely are content and happy with a set of custom ceramics!

We have a real advantage here in the states that we can "sample" lots if different types of chips relatively cheap as we don't get beat up anywhere near as bad on shipping and import duties.

My suggestion would be to move in next door to @Thomacetti and become best friends... he already has all the good stuff! Lol

Always around if I can ever be of assistance in any way.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Hi all,

Just checking in as a new member from Belgium.
Found this forum because I am looking for the 'perfect' poker set for my home games.

It is not that easy finding the 'right' chip in Europe.
I hope you have money that your wife doesn’t know about…my “surprisingly affordable” line is wearing thin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom