New member from Augusta, GA (1 Viewer)

Snake125252

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello join PCF from Augusta got to say I end of doing all this back wards I end up making post in other areas before I made this post. I also got yo give a Huge shout out to Hobbyphilic
an his YouTube channel has help me so much :https://www.youtube.com/user/Hobbyphilic. As well as a equal big shout out to Christopher M. and his poker channels on YouTube :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpOtRc3qrrEKXXV7jFAfgVQ. I would not have know about PCF if not for these channels and would have probably never had joined you Hugh shout out. Also I no some ones OCD is going to kick in because I have mixed chips and different set of chips in the main case.

Attachments

• Inside of the 1000 chip case for travel game..jpg
    Inside of the 1000 chip case for travel game..jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Different view of plaques..jpg
    Different view of plaques..jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Me Bro Week end At the end.jpg
    Me Bro Week end At the end.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Game Bros weekend.jpg
    Game Bros weekend.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Game Bros weekend part 2.jpg
    Game Bros weekend part 2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Set of small domation poker cip set.jpg
    Set of small domation poker cip set.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Finihed poker chip pusher.jpg
    Finihed poker chip pusher.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 93
Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with a mixed set of chips as long as you enjoy them!

I do enjoy the so much better than the chips I use to have when I was young and way better than the old school dice chip which nothing wrong with if people can keep track of the amounts they represent by I got upset that people keep asking the amounts so I just buy chips with amounts. We haven't played a four person game since I got these chips but are scheduled to have one this month. But I play with the chips in poker when ever I can get a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom