New member from Argentina (1 Viewer)

alandin888

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Alan from Argentina.

Since I was a kid I have been passionate about all types of games, cards, chips and brain teasers.

I'm autistic and it's very difficult for me to express myself and socialize, it's quite a challenge for me to write my first lines here and in another language that I don't speak very well.

I've always liked all sorts of things of superior quality.
I'm a designer and I consider that I have great aesthetic taste.
5 years ago, I had my first set of ceramic chips manufactured in China (with all the mistakes one can imagine), but we still use them with my friends (them more than me, since I have a 2-year-old daughter and I'm waiting for another).

I found the forum by chance because I want to start a business on Amazon, but I'll leave that for another time.

Thank you all and I congratulate you for the community you made!

Welcome to the forum Alan.

Neurodivergence would be pretty high around here given the level of "hyperfocussed" individuals this hobby tend to attract. If you dont understand something feel free to ask. Most people are very helpful so a trick I use to navigate a digital world devoid of tone and facial expression is "to always assume positive intent".

With regards to the language gap.Google translate is your friend. I personally use it all the time when communicating with family in Italy. We have plenty of members from all over the world with varying levels of proficiency in English and other languages. Im sure we have a few Spanish speaking members on forum if you ever get stuck with something.

Welcome to the forum Alan.

Neurodivergence would be pretty high around here given the level of "hyperfocussed" individuals this hobby tend to attract. If you dont understand something feel free to ask. Most people are very helpful so a trick I use to navigate a digital world devoid of tone and facial expression is "to always assume positive intent".

With regards to the language gap.Google translate is your friend. I personally use it all the time when communicating with family in Italy. We have plenty of members from all over the world with varying levels of proficiency in English and other languages. Im sure we have a few Spanish speaking members on forum if you ever get stuck with something.
Thanks for the welcome!

Surely there are many people like me here, I'm glad to know that!

I know some English, but the fear of failing leads me to use google translate on some occasions.

Thanks again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom