New Member Checking In! (1 Viewer)

Topcoach1

Reaction score
Hey guys! Good to be here. Im new and need to figure out how to navigate this forum with so many threads. I hope to meet some cool people here and find a nice chip set for my home tournaments.

Mario

Welcome aboard. This site is full of resources and there’s lots of helpful people. Remember before you buy get a sample set. Saves you spending a bunch of money on chips you don’t like. There’s a free sample set or two that travel for free in the us to give you an idea of what you might like to start your chipping adventure. Cheers

Hello and welcome! So many people here willing to help so as questions come up, ask!

When looking for and purchasing chips or chip sets from vendors on this forum, what should i look out for in order not to get scammed. I see most links just go to a PayPal link to pay and that's it. Any advice on purchasing and finding what I like in a chip set would be much appreciated.
I'm looking for a high denomination set for home tournaments. 100, 500, 1000, 5000. Ive been looking for the past month or so switching back and forth from china clay, Paulson, ceramic. I think ill want the Paulson's. I know they're expensive but they are great chips.

Thanx in advance guys and gals!

Mario

Welcome Mario. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask, give yourself some time to acclimate to the forum. Within a few weeks you'll have it down pat :)

Hello and welcome! :) Just remember there's a search function, some members may not be very happy when they keep seeing repeated questions being asked on new threads. The thread suggestion function they added has been super duper cool and helpful! Have fun surfing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom