New Member - Check In (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member to the forum here and chip newbie. Been browsing around the forum for a while now and felt it was time to join the community. For mostly, thank you greatly for all your insightful information and knowledge. I have recently been collecting plastic cards and the forum offered me great guidance to finding some awesome decks.

Thought I could kick things off with a picture (see below) of a table my buddy and I built a little while back. Super fun project and great learning experience.

Thanks again for having me aboard and look forward to continuing the journey on the forum!

20180525_135530.jpeg

@Godzilla28

Thanks man! Yeah we worked hard on that table and enjoyed the process. I have to confess that I've only got myself a set of Claysmith's - The Mint chips. They have been a solid starter newbie set up but I would definitely love to get into a set of Paulsons eventually.

What chip get up are you currently using? Any advice for someone looking to get into clays or ceramics who is just starting out?

Hello and welcome!

I remember your username as one of Tom Dowd's character's lines in Molly's Game.

@allforcharity

Tom Dowd - you nailed it. Thought his charter is Molly's game was pretty good and worth a few laughs. Thanks for the welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom