New member check in looking for first tournament set! (1 Viewer)

glockguy56

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New member here just wanting to check in. Found this community in my hunt for some poker chips planning to host my first home game tournament in April. The community seems very helpful and hopefully I can find the right set to host my future home games with! The "no mold Tina group buy" looked really promising but those wont be ready in time for my home game. I have the basic entry dice chips from walmart that I can use in the meantime but was really wanting something nicer for my first tournament.

What are some of your guys thoughts on some tournament sets that wont break the bank?

Hello and welcome!
What kind of budget do you have in mind for the set?

There’s lots of chips available on classifieds, and there’s an upcoming sale from TheChipRoom that you may want to keep an eye out for. cheers!

Hello and welcome!
What kind of budget do you have in mind for the set?

There’s lots of chips available on classifieds, and there’s an upcoming sale from TheChipRoom that you may want to keep an eye out for. cheers!
From what it seems like I feel like I can find a decent chip for around or under .50/chip? I will for sure be looking out on the classifieds tho.

right on. Perhaps ceramics or china clays, or even some worn Paulsons, might be your best target chip. If you find something you like somewhere else, feel free to post a wanted ad, maybe someone can help ya out.

kick back, get comfy, welcome again!

Welcome ! you will definitely find here what you are looking for ;)

Welcome to PCF. Your probably better off having your first home game with those Kmart chips, and go with the chips that you really like, whether it's the Tina No mold chips, or something else. It took me awhile to finally getting the Chips to match my poker room theme, but it was worth the wait. I did go with Tina textures no mold chips and have no regrets.
Good Luck with your search.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom