New Member check in from Cali, Bay Area (1 Viewer)

SPR

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
New member check in,

Hello from Newark California. As I’m browsing around this site, looks like home poker games are alive and well. Nice to see! I used to host quite a few home games a while ago and we are back at it. Love all the home game pics and looking forward to gaining more info!

Cheers!

Anyone else from my area?

Welcome aboard! I grew up on the peninsula but haven't lived there for a while now.

There is a good group of chip degens down there. Am sure they will chime in shortly.

Reactions: SPR
Welcome! Lots of us in the area, we’re moving to concord in a couple weeks, but there are lots of home games and meetups in the SF and SJ areas

Welcome to PCF. I'm in the South Bay and used to host a weekly game on Wednesdays from my office. It got too big with too many responsibilities that it became a chore. I was providing food and drink, managing Evite list, banking and sometimes dealing for 2-3 tables...I didnt have time to enjoy playing. Nowadays there's several games home cash and tournament games going on esp. during Fridays and Saturdays. LMK if you would like to play sometimes.

Did you keep any of your old chip sets and do you have any pictures of them? We always welcome chip Pron here.

Welcome to PCF. I'm in the South Bay and used to host a weekly game on Wednesdays from my office. It got too big with too many responsibilities that it became a chore. I was providing food and drink, managing Evite list, banking and sometimes dealing for 2-3 tables...I didnt have time to enjoy playing. Nowadays there's several games home cash and tournament games going on esp. during Fridays and Saturdays. LMK if you would like to play sometimes.

Did you keep any of your old chip sets and do you have any pictures of them? We always welcome chip Pron here.

Yes it can be quite an undertaking at times for sure!

83225830_3060612387282879_3102673018736869376_n.jpg
70171583_2754822247861896_838187795804585984_n.jpg

I still have my old Chipco set we use. I'll have to take some good photos to post during the next game. Here are a few pics from our group page. A few changes since these were taken but you get the idea. I would appreciate an invite! Always looking to play other games in the area when I can, and we are looking to grow our game a bit as well if you are up for a game?

Yes it can be quite an undertaking at times for sure!

View attachment 413247View attachment 413248

I still have my old Chipco set we use. I'll have to take some good photos to post during the next game. Here are a few pics from our group page. A few changes since these were taken but you get the idea. I would appreciate an invite! Always looking to play other games in the area when I can, and we are looking to grow our game a bit as well if you are up for a game?

Is that a hot dog machine in the corner...sign me up! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom