New member, but have been creeping around the forum for the past few months (1 Viewer)

Freeroll

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I’m a new member here on PCF.
I have gotten a lot of info here the last few months with regards to my two poker table builds.
I still only have cheap chips, but as soon as my wife lets me, I’ll be buying a Paulson cash set.

Attachments

• 41AA6FD4-8C5E-44F0-9D2F-38D00B7A4E98.jpeg
    41AA6FD4-8C5E-44F0-9D2F-38D00B7A4E98.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 106
Welcome! Tables look nice, RHC chips are an affordable option and can make an great mixed/relabel cash set

Good to hear you’ve been creeping for a while. That’s the way to go. Get the lay of the land before jumping in.

Hello and welcome. The tables look very nice. Paulsons are awesome, but there are less costly alternatives that are still high quality that might need less convincing the wife about, like various ceramics or china clays like majestics for instance.

Welcome to PCF.

Tables look great.

I still only have cheap chips, but as soon as my wife lets me, I’ll be buying a Paulson cash set.

Let the wife know that you came up short on chips after a tournament and you are concerned about the chip coming back in a cash game (I know your players are trust worthy friends, but maybe a friend brought someone you didn't know). This concern for chip security has led you to one conclusion...you need less common chips. Luckily, @TheChipRoom is having a sale next weekend and you can pick up Paulsons really cheap...

You're welcome.

Awesome job on the tables sir!! Nice card room as well! Looks like you definitely have the itch! BTW good job building tables first, unfortunately once you start chipping there is no money for tables afterwards... or the bills... or food. Never mind. Lol welcome and enjoy your chipping journey sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom