New member alert (2 Viewers)

Hi fellow UK member. Whereabouts you based?

Which sellers have you tried, and what are you looking for?

I'm up in the North East but have largely been looking online but nothing on poker-shop.co.uk has grabbed me. Is there anywhere you would recommend @Wils?

I'm looking for something I can use in a low stakes home game but I quite like clean simple designs. I've just got a basic set of dice chips so anything would be an upgrade.

Hi Welcome to PCF

Is there anywhere you would recommend
Here will be the right place if you are looking for Quality Chips

Mentioning your budget and number of chips and looking for Cash or Tourney set will help other in giving better advise direction on where to guide you

Decent set to one might mean where different to another one

Is there anywhere you would recommend @Wils?

I got some really nice Lucky Dragon ceramics from pokersupplies.uk last week - these chips are rock solid, with no spinners. Gorgeous. Denominations are .25, .50, 1, 2, 5 l, 25 etc

Not sure how much other stock they do but these are great (and comparatively cheap at 57p a chip at the time).

The photo doesn't really do them justice TBH.

Attachments

• 20221102_131221.jpg
    20221102_131221.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 55
I got some really nice Lucky Dragon ceramics from pokersupplies.uk last week - these chips are rock solid, with no spinners. Gorgeous. Denominations are .25, .50, 1, 2, 5 l, 25 etc

Not sure how much other stock they do but these are great (and comparatively cheap at 57p a chip at the time).

The photo doesn't really do them justice

Very nice. I had spotted these on pokersupplies but wasn't sure how good they were. Glad to hear a good review of them.

I'll take another loo. Thanks.

Hey, welcome from the South Coast :)

As you've found, UK stock is some what limited but you might get lucky.
The other options depend on your budget. A lot of folks are getting Cards Mold chips from China (Via a vendor on AliXpress). I have 2 sets and they are great - also fully custom to your designs / colours. Or you could look here in the classifieds, likely shipping from the US. But however you slice it, you'll likely have to pay a bunch for shipping. I've done both methods so feel free to ask any questions.

Happy Hunting.

Hey, welcome from the South Coast :)

As you've found, UK stock is some what limited but you might get lucky.
The other options depend on your budget. A lot of folks are getting Cards Mold chips from China (Via a vendor on AliXpress). I have 2 sets and they are great - also fully custom to your designs / colours. Or you could look here in the classifieds, likely shipping from the US. But however you slice it, you'll likely have to pay a bunch for shipping. I've done both methods so feel free to ask any questions.

Happy Hunting.
Thanks. Appreciate the advice. Who is the AliXpress vendor. I've heard talk but they're name never seems to be mentioned.

AliXpress seems to minefield so I've not made any guesses.

The photo doesn't really do them justice TBH.
I've bought a few chips as a sample. Quite like that they don't have currency symbols and seem very nice for my limited budget.

Not quite sure I'm ready to take the plunge with a custom set yet. And I'm not sure how to go about doing so on the site.

I would love it if someone in the UK sold the Angry Mallard set that's available on Poker Merchant but the £90 customs and shipping fees seems a bit too heavy.

Yeah that seems a lot. I like the Angry Mallard set but I'd prefer it if the lower denom chips also had the 1k and 5k "camouflage".

Yeah that seems a lot. I like the Angry Mallard set but I'd prefer it if the lower denom chips also had the 1k and 5k "camouflage".
Oh yeah. That's strange.they seem to have some $5 cash chips with the camo but hadn't realised they all didnt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom