New Man Cave and Chip PrOn (1 Viewer)

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow that is nice and spacious! What is the barstool flag on the wall all about?
Barstool Sports is a popular blog, based out of Boston. They have daily smokeshows, sports, pop culture, news story's. Can check them out at barstoolsports.com

I see Pharaoh's, and Royal Yaks, but what about the custom Donkwoods? That setup is BEGGING for custom chips - especially if you went full custom and mimicked Boston team colors (within reason) or "color matched" (within reason) Foxwood chips.

Edit: Mr.Tree was right: Show chippers something awesome, and they will point out something else you "need". o_O

I see Pharaoh's, and Royal Yaks, but what about the custom Donkwoods? That setup is BEGGING for custom chips - especially if you went full custom and mimicked Boston team colors (within reason) or "color matched" (within reason) Foxwood chips.

Edit: Mr.Tree was right: Show chippers something awesome, and they will point out something else you "need". o_O
Order is placed with CPC, now I play the waiting game

Awesome setup man. Very jealous!

Wait...I thought I got it good when I got a portion of my basement for all things pokah. It looks like you got the whole basement. There is sooo much room there.

You've done it now. Pictures of a big wide open space with beautiful tables and chips.

Just set the meet up date now. If you don't everyone will just infest your house like vermin.

Awesome setup! I hope my poker room looks one tenth as good as yours.(If I ever get it finished)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom