New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

PlaidDragon

Flush
Reaction score
The most profound effect of oiling ceramic chips is that they would become oily. ;)

In all seriousness, they would absorb none of it. Never oil ceramics.

Himewad

Pair
Reaction score
@Bosco24 … one suggestion for the fully custom section of your kickstarter site:

I love that you have so many edge spot options - 126 is pretty insane. But to get the full picture of what an edge spot looks like, you need to see it on a profile. I realize your site is just digital pictures, but if you could show the face of the chip (like you do now) and show what a barrel of that edge spot would look like, as well (randomized, of course - don't align every edge spot with the chip above or below it), that would give you a great idea what they would look like in a stack.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bosco24 … one suggestion for the fully custom section of your kickstarter site:

I love that you have so many edge spot options - 126 is pretty insane. But to get the full picture of what an edge spot looks like, you need to see it on a profile. I realize your site is just digital pictures, but if you could show the face of the chip (like you do now) and show what a barrel of that edge spot would look like, as well (randomized, of course - don't align every edge spot with the chip above or below it), that would give you a great idea what they would look like in a stack.
Hey! I'm actually taking some sweet new photos of these here very soon, appreciate the input!

Getting close to ordering a full production batch to fill orders, I will have a ton more chips to take a ton more videos and photos (scrooge mcduck style? Maybe? Haha)

I will be sending sample sets out here very soon to those on the swap list...

And I will be extending KickStarter prices to any PCFer for 30 days after the end of the KickStarter to purchase direct on my site... at the same price and incentive! I will link as soon as it is up.

Thanks everyone for your patience, crazy how fast time flies! This is my hobby, I am doing it for fun with pretty slim margins, just hoping to get some cool chips out to everyone. They may not be for everyone, and that's cool, but hey... this is fun!

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
Hey! I'm actually taking some sweet new photos of these here very soon, appreciate the input!

Getting close to ordering a full production batch to fill orders, I will have a ton more chips to take a ton more videos and photos (scrooge mcduck style? Maybe? Haha)

I will be sending sample sets out here very soon to those on the swap list...

And I will be extending KickStarter prices to any PCFer for 30 days after the end of the KickStarter to purchase direct on my site... at the same price and incentive! I will link as soon as it is up.

Thanks everyone for your patience, crazy how fast time flies! This is my hobby, I am doing it for fun with pretty slim margins, just hoping to get some cool chips out to everyone. They may not be for everyone, and that's cool, but hey... this is fun!
Quick question. Have you mocked these up or done any trials with Bud Jones style spots? I think I realized recently that I much prefer Bud Jones style spots on plastic chips.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question. Have you mocked these up or done any trials with Bud Jones style spots? I think I realized recently that I much prefer Bud Jones style spots on plastic chips.
I have not, but, I do plan on one day doing a v2 chip offering in 2020, so we will see! Also, just to avoid any confusion from someone reading your post, these are ceramic not plastic. Cheers!

Top Bottom