New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aces-chips.jpg
Note, these are from the initial test batch to see the custom designs!

Hey guys, my name is Taylor Vowell -- I'm super excited to announce that I'll be a vendor here at PCF. This forum has been great and supportive in my journey of chip collecting and design! The main website is ready and will launch after the KickStarter campaign is complete. Definitely excited to offer this new KickStarter campaign that I've been working on... I got a ton of requests from my poker league to make these chips. I wanted to do something different and provide over 28 designs you can pick and choose from... I think you'll love them! Thanks everyone!

Introducing the new Aces Poker & Card Room chips!
You are able to mix-and-match over 28 styles and denominations to build your dream set!

As a PCF member, if you purchase during the KickStarter and post in this thread, you will get a coupon code for 20% OFF -- for life. Good for all future purchases of additional chips, semi-custom chips, fully custom chips... and future designs/batches AND 10% MORE CHIPS than your selected KickStarter set!

Forum_19-05-02_DSC4619.jpg

Forum_19-04-25_DSC4618_1.jpg

Forum_19-05-02_DSC4630.jpg

Forum_19-05-02_DSC4636.jpg

The "card mold" is available as an option for the Semi-Custom and Fully Custom sets only. You can choose either standard flat, or this mold option.

View on KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taylorvowell/aces-ceramic-poker-chips-with-high-end-designs

Thanks to CdnBeerLover and honkeydevil, they were the first PCF supporters for a sample set and a large set, they both will get 25% off all future orders!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL DESIGN AND OPTIONS
  1. The Sample Sets and Standard Design Aces chips will be on a 100% flat ceramic mold
  2. Semi-custom and Fully Custom designs have the option of either flat mold or on the card mold, at no extra fee.
  3. There will be a stretch goal at $10,000 for a custom mold, that will become an OPTION for the Semi-custom or Fully Custom sets. This custom mold will be voted on by the peers at PCF in the other thread. Anyone who pledges for the Semi-Custom or Fully Custom sets during the kickstarter and it hits the $10,000 goal, will have the option of choosing the flat mold, card mold, or the custom mold.
  4. The chips are 100% dye sublimated, there is no inlay or sticker or label, the center part is printed directly to the chip
  5. Shipping is only within the US for the Standard Aces designs. Shipping is WORLDWIDE for any Semi-custom or Fully Custom set.
  6. A 43mm Bounty Chip will be available to mix-and-match AND will ship as a bonus with the both the Primary Sample Set and the Full Sample Set
  7. The offer still stands for all PCF members that ANY pledge amount (Including samples, sets, or just a pledge with no reward) that you will receive a 20% off coupon off all future orders + 10% extra chips in your order on your KickStarter pledge for a set.
  8. Semi-custom Sets have the ability to choose from the 28 designs below, but only change the "center area" to what you want. You can not change the edge spots, designs, or colors, but you can put whatever you want in the middle!
  9. Fully Custom sets have the ability to change anything on the chip including colors, edge spots, denoms, center area shape, and more. There are over 128+ different fully custom edge spots to choose from, or we can design an edge spot for you.
  10. Sample sets will ship in December.
  11. The Standard Designs and the Semi-Custom options are as follows:

PRIMARY CASH SET_FINALFINALFINAL.png

SECONDARY CASH SET_FINALFINALFINAL.png

PRIMARY TOURNY_FINALFINALFINAL.png

SECONDARY TOURNY_FINALFINALFINAL.png

The FULLY CUSTOM options have the following design options, and you can change anything you want, color, middle area, you name it:
128options2.png

Here are some other photos from the initial batch:

Facebook_19-04-13_DSC4553.jpg
Facebook_19-04-13_DSC4552.jpg

View on KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taylorvowell/aces-ceramic-poker-chips-with-high-end-designs

Last edited:

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In efforts to promote my new KickStarter... I will be hosting a giveaway, and PCF members get the first look!

Win a set of 500 ceramic poker chips... mix and match over 28 designs!!

How to Enter:

1. Head on over to Bosco's Poker Supply on Facebook and look at the pinned post (LINK)
  2. Like our Facebook page, tag a poker buddy in the comments of the post, and then check out our KickStarter page!

--------------------------------
Extra information:
Giveaway ends on October 31, a random person who liked the page and tagged someone in the post will be selected. Shipment will be after the KickStarter completion, and you will be able to choose any color/design listed on the KickStarter in the "Aces Poker & Card Room" designs in increments of 25.

Giveaway valid to legal residents of the United States, 18 and over. Shipping is included in the US.

v1pe

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking chips, best of luck with the KS!

Curious, who is the MFG and/or which blanks are being used?

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking chips, best of luck with the KS!

Curious, who is the MFG and/or which blanks are being used?
Hey there, we are using 39mm flat ceramic chips, and have a sourced manufacturer overseas that does an amazing job with the printing and aligning.

mrplacey

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the business and the Kickstarter!

In case of international (CA/EU/other) interest, will you be reshipping from the US or from the manufacturing country?

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the business and the Kickstarter!

In case of international (CA/EU/other) interest, will you be reshipping from the US or from the manufacturing country?
For the standard design chips I will be shipping from Colorado in the US, but will ship anywhere! For semi custom and custom chips we will be shipping straight from the manufacturer to cut down on the costs for our customers!

WedgeRock

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ethan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Following the kick starter! Planning to buy a sample set as soon as I find my wallet. :)

honkydevil

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
The FIRST person to order from PCF and post here that they ordered will get a 25% off for life coupon code... AND an additional 10% of chips on top of whichever pledge they back!
Did anyone claim this yet? Any idea what full price standard chips will cost? I’m tempted to buy a few hundred to try and maybe add more later.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone claim this yet? Any idea what full price standard chips will cost? I’m tempted to buy a few hundred to try and maybe add more later.
Nope, you'd be first. As a PCFer you'll be locked in to the price of whichever tier you support on the kickstarter for addons!

Top Bottom