SOLD 1 Rack of New-ish JACK Cincinnati $1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
All $25s and $5s sold. Only 100 $1s left. Photo shows 200, so I'll take a new photo later today to show the condition of the remaining 100. $170+shipping.

200x $1
660x $5 (includes 72 Grand Opening chips) [$200/rack]
100x Secondary $25

This breakdown is heavy on $5s because I like mountains of chips when I play. Feel free to PM me an offer if you only want some, but not all, of the 960 chips.

Most of the chips have been felted, but they're in such good condition that I can't tell which ones were felted and which ones were left on the shelf. About 120 of the $1s have the most obvious wear, but still imo great condition. All the $5s look the same to me. Please do not hesitate to right-click my photos to view in higher resolution.

MLN29Lh.jpg

iB4Gwt6.jpeg

jQJ23nB.jpeg
tDde2lU.jpeg
sLLXAWd.jpg
ha7XQJ1.jpg
d76d98s.jpeg
PdxzuG5.jpeg
MODWeIW.jpeg
W8R1gKp.jpeg
LbjYbZB.jpg
geu8B1I.jpg
pSCnpte.jpeg

Buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a more precise shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others who may want to see if it's still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
AMAZING SET!!!
I was curious as to why you had two photos of the red chips. I'm assuming you have two chip styles?

I should also let you know, I'm poor and can't afford nice things.

660 chips left. I’ll leave this up for a few more days to see if anyone wanna buy the whole set before I create separate listings with split prices.

Split prices added. Couple new photos of the remaining $5s in OP since I don't know which ones in my older photos were already sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom