New in Central Va. (1 Viewer)

Bluebaru

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just saying hello, being a former lurker. Got interested back during the poker boom and played a lot back then and put together an apx. 1200 chip set of cheap, dice equivalent, suited, plastic slugged 11.5g chips and carrying them to my friends house to play. I did, back then, buy 3 or 4 sample sets but they were under appreciated and I couldn't justify paying 4-10x the $ when we were playing 95% of the time a one place and he quickly filled out his Dice set.

Now the old game is long gone and some of my friends and I are going a bit Covid stir crazy and talking about starting something up as soon as there is a vaccine. Typical me, not being afraid to put the cart before the horse have ordered and received 6 sets of samples, 4 China clays and 2 ceramics and will be doing my own reviews on them. The reviews will mostly over lap other reviews that can be found numerous places but I will have my own take on some things + objective measurements.

Samples purchased are Milano, The Bank, Majestic's, Royals Tiki King's and Dia de los Muertos.

Welcome!! Where in central VA are you located? I live near Fredericksburg.

Me and @Lil Tuna found the vaccine :) Although, it does seem to make me feel a bit ill in the morning from time to time.

E7F58AA1-6339-4721-A649-6C583D87C837.jpg
20190420_170650.jpg

Hello and welcome! Would love to hear which wins out from the first set of samples!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom