new idea: High Noon Saloon (1 Viewer)

Having polled the local AARP contingent, I found a consensus that the label/inlay is basically a jumble of various shades of brown lines against a two-toned brown background.

Upon closer inspection through our magnifying glasses, we find the encrypted word "saloon" twice, and some tiny print that just might be the name of the saloon (which might be more interesting than the word "saloon" itself.

Oh, and there appears to be an oddly shaped yellow blotch at 12 o'clock. Is that intentional?

Other than that label/inlay, we all loved the chips. Thanks for the fish.

- Whydit Burp, US Marshal, Tombstone AZ

If I didn't know what the text said ahead of time, I could make out "saloon" but I don't think the "high noon" is clear at all.

Also, just a possible suggestion ... maybe make the saloon (the building itself) a little smaller, and make the sun more prominent? To give a little more emphasis to "high noon".

This is more of an error prevention thing. On the white chip the top sot is yellow whereas the left/right/botton are light brown. Nothing that needs to be addressed now but I just wanted to bring it up.

I hate you all, now I am going to have to spend more money

As for the error, I kind of like it, i am sure all old poker chips would have some kind of imperfection, kind of goes with the theme

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom