New HSP series filming, what kind of chips are these? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, he was not amused. He even said "this is not poker" lol
Hey mate, hope you’re well
Haha, “if my Daddy knew I was losin’ in this poker game, he’d come out of the grave and beat the heck out of me.” Classic Doyle haha

Only PokerGo could single-handedly destroy the greatest poker programme of all-time. Everything about the new format is an absolute mess — but especially this...

Screenshot_20201218_030726.jpg

Screenshot_20201218_030739.jpg

giphy (19) (37).gif

I don't really think they ruined but those graphics are off putting. Man I watched some of Rob's HomeGame on PokerGo and it felt more like HSP honestly. Although, it's still an entertaining cast with the commentary we asked for.

Not super excited about the first episode, and I agree those graphics look pretty bad (took only 10 minutes to get used to those though). I did however kinda get the wibe with AJ and Gabe commentating. Need to give it some time and see some of the next episodes before I make up my mind about the show as a whole. Look forward to seeing ivey and some of the other oldies back at the tables as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, the graphics are distracting, but as you already said, it took a few minutes and then I was used to it. The old commentator crew brought back all the memories I have of those good old poker days. I found myself grinning like an idiot throughout the whole episode.

I liked the chips they used a lot as well.

HSP with Sammy Farha was the best. AA v KK with Jamie Gold - rewatch it all the time.
Worst HSP was with Nick Cassevetes chewing gum like a cow and folding every hand while looking smug.
Tom Dwan taking out Lederer with 86 in the same season was lol. “You have a pair, that’s good ...” dull stare haha

just finished watching it myself
Farha doesn't like Sheiky at all. Always entertaining when Greenstein gets AA cracked by Farha and later Dwan. He just sits there waiting for AA or KK.

Farha doesn't like Sheiky at all. Always entertaining when Greenstein gets AA cracked by Farha and later Dwan. He just sits there waiting for AA or KK.

Sheiky was a fucking narcicistic bully. I think I remember he was staking Matusow and broke his sunglasses and just acted like he was mr big man, can't stand that c*nt

Sheiky was a fucking narcicistic bully. I think I remember he was staking Matusow and broke his sunglasses and just acted like he was mr big man, can't stand that c*nt
Absolutely agree. Probably my least favorite character in all of poker.

think I remember he was staking Matusow and broke his sunglasses
Is that why Mouth tolerated that? Because he was playing Sheik’s money? That makes sense, because I could never understand why matusow just sat there like it was okay. And if it is true, it shows how much of a c*nt Sheikhan is - doing that when he knew he could get away with it.

Is that why Mouth tolerated that? Because he was playing Sheik’s money? That makes sense, because I could never understand why matusow just sat there like it was okay. And if it is true, it shows how much of a c*nt Sheikhan is - doing that when he knew he could get away with it.

That was the rumor, that Sheik was his backer. But at the same time, what is Mike gonna do physically against him anyway?

There's also info if you google about Sheik having been a registered sex offender for some shit with a couple of minors

That was the rumor, that Sheik was his backer. But at the same time, what is Mike gonna do physically against him anyway?

There's also info if you google about Sheik having been a registered sex offender for some shit with a couple of minors
I've seen Matusow flip out a lot harder over a lot less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom