New Home for the Samurai Palace (1 Viewer)

brewdawg

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Decided it was time to move the Samurai Palace chips out of the birdcage case, because I was worried about it coming apart when I take these to games with the guys. Picked up an Apache 3800 and after some trial and error I got a setup that I am happy with. Still need to PlastiDip and may have to order a layer of pluck foam, since I took out the area for 5 cases at first. There is a piece slid between the chips and plaques, would really like to find a storage box for the plaques as well.

All in all, 675 chips, plus some seating/bounty chips, a variety of buttons that are of similar themes to the Samurai Palace (I like to have a variety depending on where we are playing, some show up better than others on different playing surfaces), and a set of cards.

Started with 5 on one side and 2 on the other, with plans to put plaques, cards, buttons in the remaining space.
1674751968159.jpeg

Couldn't figure out quite how I wanted everything. and then I closed it up with just the chips and picked it up and the weight was off center. So decided to make some adjustments.
1674751924155.jpeg

Moved a third case to the other side, plaques at the top and then cards and buttons in the extra space. Fairly happy with the new home for them and the weight is a little better balanced.
1674752060414.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom