New here figured i would show off the table i built last year (1 Viewer)

KX5

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Like the title says I just joined the forum and don't know where to start so I figured I would post a picture of the table I built a few years ago. I have more pics of the build process if anyone is interested, but figured I would start with this as a way of saying HI...

I'm happy with it for a first try at doing upholstery (i normally just do woodworking) but I want to make a new one.

Attachments

• 20150224_190558.jpg
    20150224_190558.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 192
Sweet build! Wish I had space for a work shop. I have a spare brand new 60 inch custom felt lying around and I'd LOVE to make a sweet ass round table.

Welcome! Your thread is a fantastic way to jump things off here. We love pics of cool things poker related, and your table qualifies. :)

Welcome! Coming in HOT to the forum with the table build. Nicely done!

Thanks, everyone. I do enjoy playing on it but will be building a new one as soon as I can.

Don't have any good chips. I am going to be making a few posts about that in the future because my searches on here and other places haven't brought up super current info.

When I do build another table I'll take a bunch of pics and post as I go. If that is something people would be interested in..

It may be an oval, but I do prefer the 5 foot round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom