New here! Check out my poker room! (1 Viewer)

Maltarican

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here! I’m Chris. I’m excited to start playing again! I just built a table and made a designated poker room. I followed many suggestions I saw on this forum before I became a member and went with a full felt table with drink tables. Decided to have a no drink on the table rule, that way nothing gets spilled. Now to find some wall art and stock the mini bar!
B504E5C7-5B2F-424B-B492-265425C3C0AD.jpeg

Looks fantastic Mr. Chris, them chairs be Bougie as hell bro. Haha

Remember we love chips round here, any plans for additional sets or more of the "this covers my needs" kinda dude?

Welcome to PCF!
Definitely will be getting more sets. I have Scroll ceramics right now but would like to get a nice clay set at some point.

A bar that’s mini lol it’s the thing on the left recessed into the wall. Has a small fridge and will be getting some wine and liquor stocked soon.
We do have quite the whiskey community here, if you haven't found those threads yet. Not to mention decent threads for other delicious beverages.

While I don't have the mini-fridge, I do think having some whiskey around is almost as vital as the hotdog roller.

Welcome! I drive through Redford almost every day on my way to work in Taylor. And I used to drive through Redford in a red Ford.
Nice looking room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom