New here (but used to be on chiptalk) (1 Viewer)

Halfhoff

Reaction score
Hello from Vancovuer. I'm new to here but was on Chiptalk many years ago.

A little about me:

- I play poker casually and miss my monthly games which have been put on hold because of Covid
- Because I'm in Canada I can play on line and do so but for smaller stakes
- I love nice poker chips and have three, slightly dusty, sets
- My favorites are my Samurai Palace cash games set but the Paulson Pharoahs are not too far behind
- I'm here to connect, learn more about poker (love Omaha and hold'em)
- I am finding the posts interesting but boy are there a lot of them

Welcome!

My favorites are my Samurai Palace cash games set
You have great taste!

PXL_20210104_205901023.jpg

Welcome fellow old time chipper. I also have a Samurai and Pharaoh's set...they are among my favorites. Now I'm curious to know about this mysterious 3rd set. Lol.

Post some Pr0n of your sets when you get a chance. We love beautiful chip Pr0n around here.

Hi
Hello from Vancovuer. I'm new to here but was on Chiptalk many years ago.

A little about me:

- I play poker casually and miss my monthly games which have been put on hold because of Covid
- Because I'm in Canada I can play on line and do so but for smaller stakes
- I love nice poker chips and have three, slightly dusty, sets
- My favorites are my Samurai Palace cash games set but the Paulson Pharoahs are not too far behind
- I'm here to connect, learn more about poker (love Omaha and hold'em)
- I am finding the posts interesting but boy are there a lot of them
there , I like you used to follow things on Chiptalk. I had a big Pharaoh set too that I used for home games and also at bachelor parties, fundraisers, etc.... Sold them after not playing cards for a couple years after my daughter was born due to needing the cash at the time. Got fair value on them but still regretted having to sell that nice set.

I decided to get another set last year and bought locally online....the chips were nice (Crazy Horse, Monaco China Clays and Scroll Ceramics) but they were not nearly as nice as the Paulson set I used to have..... Fed up (and to the laughter of my friends who couldn't understand what was wrong with my "nice" chips) I decided that I wanted another nice set. I typed in chiptalk but found it was gone, and found the pokerchipforum instead.....low and behold I saw those Horse Shoe Indiana Primaries and thought now that is a set I want. I bought a bunch of them to equate to the Pharaoh set I used to have and honestly I'd have traded my Pharaoh's for these in a second. The Samurai chips look very nice, I have never had a set due to me not being able to afford more than one nice set at the time when they were commercially available.

Careful the more you log into this website the greater you increase your financial risk of purchasing poker chips or accessories

Welcome; glad to have you here;

Careful the more you log into this website the greater you increase your financial risk of purchasing poker chips or accessories

I couldn’t say this better; I am active in the forum since October; and I am a victim of this (but a very happy victim... :) :LOL: :laugh:)

Welcome to PCF! You'll find alot has changed in the chipping world!
Samurai palace are great chips, be sure to share some pics!

Welcome to the site! As mentioned, a lot of locals here. Also can't wait for vaccine to start playing regularly again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom