New here and with custom chips. (1 Viewer)

TonyFresh

Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly doing some customs chips. I found this site and the poker chip design tool. Is there a place to submit my design and get samples first? I don't really know how any of this works. I just want some samples on some 5 demon chips.

Attachments

• da9a2d78-c481-4cad-8de6-17858d1a9640.png
    da9a2d78-c481-4cad-8de6-17858d1a9640.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 119
Those chips would have to be ordered from Classic Poker Chips.

Minimum quantity is 100 per denomination I believe.

The site is a collection of collectors and vendors. Each vendor conducts business separate from the site. Some common tools and resources to use, but you have to contact each vendor about their wares. The Marketplace Section is mostly where you start inquiries to each vendor, just tap on their avatar and send them a pm with questions.

Thank you. I'll google search for their website. Are they clan chips or ceramic? So if I want to sample, im going to have to at least order quantity 100 correct?

Would you consider the Majestic chips from apache poker chips comparable to these custom Classic poker chips, in feel, and weight, etc?

Thank you. I'll google search for their website. Are they clan chips or ceramic? So if I want to sample, im going to have to at least order quantity 100 correct?

Would you consider the Majestic chips from apache poker chips comparable to these custom Classic poker chips, in feel, and weight, etc?

CPC is compression molded real clay. they are similar weight to majestics (which are "China clays") but completely different in looks and feel (and smell). you can order samples of the different molds and solid colors, but if you want customs the minimum order is 100 chips. http://classicpokerchips.com/store.htm

CPC is compression molded clay. they are similar weight to majestics (which are "China clays") but completely different in looks and feel (and smell). you can order samples of the different molds and solid colors, but if you want customs the minimum order is 100 chips. http://classicpokerchips.com/store.htm

Thank for your help! I will look into getting some samples from them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom