New Hellmuth Table (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I snagged this extra table for a great price. Phil Hellmuth is local, and is fairly philanthropic in the area. He hosts an annual poker tournament to benefit local cancer charities. This table is one Hellmuth had made for the tournament. It's not a Chan table. But was made by a reputable builder in the Milwaukee area. The table is fairly solid and well made. The felt is new and feels great. I believe the table was only used once. I'm guessing it is an $800+ table (new).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Even for a contrarian like Phil this is a bold move, but something needs to be done about these cancer charities run amok.

I agree. The other day I saw a $50 charge on my credit card statement I didn't recognize. So I asked my wife about it and she said it was for childhood cancer. I told her I didn't think spending $50 to get childhood cancer was a very good idea.

I'm working on my "Circus Games with Courage" felt but can't decide on the logo.

That's a sweet table! Were there still some available?

That's a sweet table! Were there still some available?

There were a few, but I'm not sure how many are left... I clued my neighbors into the deal, and a few of them scooped up tables too... They were selling for... wait for it... $150 each. I paid even less, because I helped the seller out with some chip design/selection a while back (he wanted to say thank you).

I should add, the table is quality. I've built a couple dealer trays into tables, and the ones I've obtained/used, have felt like complete garbage compared to this one. The tray that came with this table is thick and solid. I could drive a car over it and it wouldn't crack.

I wish I was coming to MTTD3. I'd paypal you money to pick one up and hang onto it for me until then. Grrr medical stuff lol

$150 is a steal on those. Itd be impossible to use even crappy materials and get that built for that price. How big are the tables?

$150 is a steal on those. Itd be impossible to use even crappy materials and get that built for that price. How big are the tables?

I was going to measure, but I believe it's full sized. I could be off by a few inches here and there. It was designed to be used for full 10 person tables (with a dealer). 4x8 is the guess.

With h the dealer tray, I was going earmark this table to be used for MTTD games involving other chipsets. That way whomever is banking/supplying chips, can work out of the tray? Crazy idea?

I was going to measure, but I believe it's full sized. I could be off by a few inches here and there. It was designed to be used for full 10 person tables (with a dealer). 4x8 is the guess.

With h the dealer tray, I was going earmark this table to be used for MTTD games involving other chipsets. That way whomever is banking/supplying chips, can work out of the tray? Crazy idea?

Ugh. Then you'd need a full size SUV, Minivan or Flatbed truck to transport it. Was hoping it was a little smaller than that as I'd like to replace the crappy 10 person table that I use as a second table with something else and at that price I'd be interested. Unfortunately, I have no way to transport a table that big.

Guess it still gives me an excuse to build another table to replace it...

Ugh. Then you'd need a full size SUV, Minivan or Flatbed truck to transport it. Was hoping it was a little smaller than that as I'd like to replace the crappy 10 person table that I use as a second table with something else and at that price I'd be interested. Unfortunately, I have no way to transport a table that big.

I'd actually guess a hair under 4x8, but anything close will Require a truck regardless

Officially measured: 96" x 45"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom