New guy, Old guy (2 Viewers)

OklahomaBill

Two Pair
Reaction score
New to forum, been lurking for a while but thought I would finally post. Right now I am trying to put together a nice set of Paulson starburst. They seem to be nice entry level chips for a guy who has a few extra dollars to spend on poker chips without explaining to the wife of 25 years what is in the small boxes that the postman brings. She caught on to the Guitar shaped packages pretty quick. Hopefully poker chips will be easier to sneak past her.

Bill

Welcome to Poker Chip Forum!

Hi OklahomaBill, Starbursts are very cool. It was one of the first sets I built. Now with 13 colors and 1500 chips later, I dont use it for play anymore. It sits in my poker room as a display. LMK if you need any colors to complete your set. And pictures of your set would be great.

New to forum, been lurking for a while but thought I would finally post. Right now I am trying to put together a nice set of Paulson starburst. They seem to be nice entry level chips for a guy who has a few extra dollars to spend on poker chips without explaining to the wife of 25 years what is in the small boxes that the postman brings. She caught on to the Guitar shaped packages pretty quick. Hopefully poker chips will be easier to sneak past her.

Bill

Thanks for an enjoyable year... I've learned a lot and have really enjoyed being here.

Bill

Last edited:
It isn't the shape of the box that will give you away - it is the weight. My wife knows instantly what is inside a small box that feels like it is filled with bricks.

Just this week a shoebox came via fed ex . . . . . . she knew before the door closed.

Pictures soon -=- DrStrange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom