New guy, new addiction (1 Viewer)

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Hey there, new guy here. Been drawing up plans to build a combination craps/poker table this summer and started looking at chips to stock it with. Started by looking at what was on amazon, which lead me to watching hobbyphillic on youtube for reviews, which lead me here. I've currently got 7 sample sets sitting in front of me, and that itch to get more just because I love playing around with them. Looking at getting at least 2 sets, a large cash set for craps, and a tournament set. So fare I've liked the china clays the best feel wise, ceramics aren't bad, hated the weight of the metal slugged chips - super glad I got samples or I'd probably have a full set of The Mint chips right now and hate them.

Hello and welcome! You are already ahead of the game with samples. Keep at it until you know what you truly want. Patience is your friend.

Would love to see your table when complete.

Enjoy the ride!

Hey there, new guy here. Been drawing up plans to build a combination craps/poker table this summer and started looking at chips to stock it with. Started by looking at what was on amazon, which lead me to watching hobbyphillic on youtube for reviews, which lead me here. I've currently got 7 sample sets sitting in front of me, and that itch to get more just because I love playing around with them. Looking at getting at least 2 sets, a large cash set for craps, and a tournament set. So fare I've liked the china clays the best feel wise, ceramics aren't bad, hated the weight of the metal slugged chips - super glad I got samples or I'd probably have a full set of The Mint chips right now and hate them.

Welcome and enjoy the addiction! Do share your definite choices, I'm especially curious about the Craps set, as I have 0 knowledge about those :)

Glad you are here and already have the chip itch.
The "Chitch"? TM

I round of Penicillin should cure that, or am I misunderstanding? ;)

Welcome! Glad to hear you got some samples right off the break, great start!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom