New guy from North Carolina (1 Viewer)

MoT519

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello PCF! I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to post.

I'm in Raleigh, NC and just recently found this forum after looking to build a poker table. I am getting a custom chanman cloth for my table. I mostly play tournaments, but decided to build a table to host cash games w some neighbors.

Welcome aboard! Will be looking for the table pics! Glad to have you join us, how long have you been playing tournaments?

Hello and welcome!

By the way, good strategy. Lure them all in with a fantastic table, then buy the best poker chips with all the winnings!
I hadn’t thought of that....might take a while!

I'm in Raleigh, what stakes are you looking for?
I’ve randomly played anything from .25/.50 to 1/2. Do you play regularly?

Welcome!

Games in the Triangle are plentiful if you know where to look. As horrible that the poker is in World Tavern Poker venues, they are great avenues to meet people who either host games or know people who do. Every game that I play in but one is from getting to know the right people at WTP games. In less than a year, I went from knowing about/playing in 1 monthly tourney to now playing 3-4 tourneys and a couple of cash games each month. Most tourneys are between 50-100 dollar buy ins and cash goes from 100-200. I also host a monthly cash game ($1/$1 NLH $100 buy in) and hope to expand to twice monthly. My table is always full and most of my players I’ve met thru WTP.

Feel feee to message me if you want more details. I’m in southern wake county.

Byron

Welcome to PCF! Show us picture of your table when your finished. I also would like to get a table in the future but that will have to wait for now

@Billy Baroo Thanks for the info. I haven’t played WTP in a good 10 years, I’ll check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom