New guy from long island entering the support group (1 Viewer)

maniac308

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, im about to graduate from college, and i stumbled upon this place a couple of weeks ago while planning out my new poker room set up. This summer i plan on building on my own poker table and turning my half used basement into a fully used poker den. I just ordered a bunch of sample sets of chips and they are coming in (thanks @Apache ) as well as some tiki kings from brpropoker. So im excited to start playing around with them seeing which ones i want for which set. Ive already started mocking up my own CPC sets but thats not gonna happen for a while lol. Ive saved up for this summer but no that much! I hope to share my new found addiction with you guys

Welcome. Nice first post. Great call on ordering samples. Now make sure you post pics

Sounds like you're doing it right! (y) :thumbsup: Welcome

Hey guys, im about to graduate from college, and i stumbled upon this place a couple of weeks ago while planning out my new poker room set up. This summer i plan on building on my own poker table and turning my half used basement into a fully used poker den. I just ordered a bunch of sample sets of chips and they are coming in (thanks @Apache ) as well as some tiki kings from brpropoker. So im excited to start playing around with them seeing which ones i want for which set. Ive already started mocking up my own CPC sets but thats not gonna happen for a while lol. Ive saved up for this summer but no that much! I hope to share my new found addiction with you guys
Ahh to be young again

Welcome. Remember to pay off you college education before you start buying chips. :) Otherwise, in 5 years, what you spend on chips will eclipse what you paid for college.

Welcome. Remember to pay off you college education before you start buying chips. :) Otherwise, in 5 years, what you spend on chips will eclipse what you paid for college.

Yes, be careful of that. As far as being a "support group", I suppose it is that (if by support group you mean a bunch of folks who will help you further develop your chip addiction).

And welcome BTW

Thanks for this man! Nice to see someone else on the island. Those chips look amazing!

Thank you to everyone else! Im trying to take this as slowly as possible, I am reminded every month about my college payments lol.

Yes, be careful of that. As far as being a "support group", I suppose it is that (if by support group you mean a bunch of folks who will help you further develop your chip addiction).

And welcome BTW

This is spot on and I am working with the American Medical Association to come up with a name for our sickness. By having a "Chip" condition diagnosed by a Doctor I may be able to get insurance to cover some of the expenses. It also makes it a bit easier to justify all of the chip shipments to my wife!!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum.

David O

Welcome to PCF! I love the Tiki Kings as far as stock ceramic chips go. If you get a set that consists of the $5, $25, $100, and $500, you'll have each of the 4 suits represented within the design ($5 = heart, $25 = club, $100 = spade, $500 = diamond).

Nice! Sounds like you have a great plan! Welcome to the Forum!(y) :thumbsup:

Congrats on graduation!

Welcome and get ready to spend all your money on what outsiders deem as stupid. That's why we have a community here.

Also congrats on the graduation!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom