New Guy - BR Pro ? (1 Viewer)

csobarton

Pair
Reaction score
New guy here from Iowa. I have a set of HSI for my blackjack table but I'm looking at getting a custom set made for a buddy's house. Has anyone ordered custom chips from BR Pro and if so, your thoughts? Thanks!

I have a few of their stock (non-custom) chips, which are identical in quality to the customs they offer. The chips themselves are excellent, and the vendor is a long-time member of our community who is second to none!

Order a sample set of stock chips to make sure that you like them. I'm pretty sure you will, but it's never a bad idea to get a few in hand before you place a large custom order.

Who has ordered custom chips from BR pro? What are your opinions and is it worth the investment? Thanks.
Everyone is gonna have a different opinion on ceramics. They won't hit my felt, that's for sure. I've sampled most everything. I'd try to sample all the ceramics you can. You can find samples on the classifieds, or perhaps direct from BR Pro. You can sell them on the classifieds.

Samples are going to be your best friend and will save you huge money long run.

Samples samples samples.

What you need is to get some samples. They will tell you what you need to know.

Did I mention, getting some samples?

BR Pro is great, but as mentioned above, definitely get samples. They have 2 different blanks, textured (Nevada Jacks) and smooth (DDLM/pretty much the rest of their stock designs) Ceramics have a completely different feel and sound than the Paulson HSI chips you have.

Great vendor. Easy to work with and the chips are great. About the cheapest custom high quality chip you will find. But ceramics aren’t for everyone.

I prefer clay chips in general, but I have a semi-custom set of the DDLM chips as well because they are beautiful.

As someone may have mentioned in passing, get some samples to make sure you like them before dropping $1k on a set.

I have used @BR Pro Poker for dealer buttons, and more recently, custom bounty chips. While I do not have a full set from them, I love everything about the custom items I have ordered.

As others have mentioned, get samples and make sure you get a feel for whatever you are considering. If you do decide to pull the trigger, the team there will not disappoint you with the customer service either.

15CD8458-34B6-449E-B234-396369D66E25.jpeg

But ........:(
Ahhhhhh...

Yeah!!!! I stand corrected and shamed by my own hypocrisy!

Alas, I have a set of custom ceramics inbound someday soon hopefully. Eh Sean...:sneaky::)...nudge nudge ...wink wink

I forgot that these are ceramics from Alibaba AFAIK. @SeanGecko was cool, heh heh:cool, and let me have a barrel of his own set. Sent them all the way to me in BC, Canada. Man is cool!

So ya, by way of sampling, I did find a ceramics set that will infact hit my tables and their respective felts! Touche Sean:LOL: :laugh:

I've also done business with BR Pro and I failed to mention how awesome they are in general.

I echo everything above here. I have a small set of their tikis and like them. Definitely get some samples and then order away! BR pro is a class act!

I’m up to 1,100 ceramic chips and 20 plaques from BRPro. Great product, people and service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom