New from UK (1 Viewer)

Fishdollars

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking over the chip pics for a while! I'm from the UK but will soon be relocating to Australia.

I've sold my cheaper chipsets and now trying to decide what to do with a Paulson's CDI set that I got for a bargain a few years ago. I'll find a few pics and add them soon.

Any others from UK here?

I’m from the uk originally but have been living in Australia (Perth) for the last 12 years.

Where are you headed?

I’m from the uk originally but have been living in Australia (Perth) for the last 12 years.

Where are you headed?

Can't decide between Sydney or Melbourne first. I'd like to deal the Aussie millions in Jan but struggling to find a contact. Thinking to just go to Melbourne and show my face, try to get to know some dealers, see if I can get in.

I'll be travelling for a whileafter that before I settle anywhere. Any tips?

Welcome aboard. There are a number of UK and Australian members. As for the CDI set the obvious amswer is to sell them to me cheap!

Sorry I couldn't resist. Statements about what to do with a great set is like blood in the water around here.

As promised...

Attachments

• IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 100
Welcome!

Australia and the UK - 2 places where it is very expensive to collect chips. Just be prepared to pay hefty shipping fees when buying from N. America.

If you are lucky you can buy some sets from the locals!

Good Luck!

Paulson house mold. CDI2005.

You've got a good potential for a multi-table tournament set. I think with another rack each of 25's, 100's, and 1000's, and you'll have a solid 3-table (30-person) tourney set with 10K stacks. There's also members here that would probably love to make you offers for some or all of it.

Hello! 5 countries, a wedding, a pandemic and many jobs later I am back in the UK and reunited with this lovely CDI set that a friend was storing for me. Any sensible (non-eBay) price suggestions for them? I'd only sell in person so it'd have to be within the UK unfortunately. They're barely used and basically in the same condition as the original pictures I posted, but I will get some updated pics when I feel I have the info needed for a classified listing here.

Thanks for any help and sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules with this post!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom