New from Michigan (1 Viewer)

Bibs

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to come here and say hi and introduce myself. Bibs is my username its a nickname of mine that comes from my last name so just clearing that up. I found this forum because I’m in the market for some chips and here i am now. I’m really liking the community so far and happy to join.

Welcome Bibs. Michigan has a solid amount of chippers that play poker and collect chips. I'm in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area. We have players all over the place. If you are interested in some crazy Dealers Choice games hit me up. I host about once a month. Plus I have a variety of chips that you could check out. Nothing crazy like some of these guys. A solid collection nonetheless.

Prices are kind of high right now depending on what you are looking for. If you think someone is price gauging a new member don't hesitate to ask. I'll chime in with my thoughts.

Questions on any specific type of chip? manufacture? ect.....?

As @LeLe mentioned. Get samples if you can.

I have a two table tourney set for sale. Ceramics from @ABC Gifts and Awards Great chips. I don't host tourney's. Oh, you have to be a fan of the Parks and Rec TV show to really appreciate them lol

Enjoy the ride!

B

Welcome to PCF Bibs!! Where abouts in Michigan are you located??

Welcome Bibs. Michigan has a solid amount of chippers that play poker and collect chips. I'm in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area. We have players all over the place. If you are interested in some crazy Dealers Choice games hit me up. I host about once a month. Plus I have a variety of chips that you could check out. Nothing crazy like some of these guys. A solid collection nonetheless.

Prices are kind of high right now depending on what you are looking for. If you think someone is price gauging a new member don't hesitate to ask. I'll chime in with my thoughts.

Questions on any specific type of chip? manufacture? ect.....?

As @LeLe mentioned. Get samples if you can.

I have a two table tourney set for sale. Ceramics from @ABC Gifts and Awards Great chips. I don't host tourney's. Oh, you have to be a fan of the Parks and Rec TV show to really appreciate them lol

Enjoy the ride!

B
Thank you for the help, not too sure at all what I’m looking for. My budget is around 400, no higher than 500. I’m currently looking at the Atlantic club hot stamped chips from classic poker chips. I know some people have mixed opinions but i love the hot stamped look. Also I’m from macomb/Shelby area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom