New From Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Hotus777

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello Poker Pals,

New to this website in hopes to find my first "real" poker set and learn about denoms, cash games, and tourney experience from y'all. Excited to enjoy this new hobby of mine and share with fellow members. Cheers!

There's tons of advice that I'm sure a lot of people can give you, and a lot of them have more experience than me. I'll just say as my first piece of advice, get samples before you buy sets.

There are calculators and group buys on this website that can help you in building your custom set. I recommend start browsing threads and get samples before you buy anything. Enjoy.

There's tons of advice that I'm sure a lot of people can give you, and a lot of them have more experience than me. I'll just say as my first piece of advice, get samples before you buy sets.
On it! Thank you very much, actually just received my nevada jacks, majestic, and jumper samples. My favorite are jumper (ofc most expensive).

Hello and welcome!
howdy neighbor :D
Welcome, you've come to the right place.

Howdy guys!

There are calculators and group buys on this website that can help you in building your custom set. I recommend start browsing threads and get samples before you buy anything. Enjoy.
Thanks for the advice brotha! I did start looking at that spreadsheet but it was overwhelming tbh..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom