New from Hawaii (1 Viewer)

HawaiiChips

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new and from Hawaii. I have a small set of the Paulson James Bond chips for tournaments. $25/100/500/1000 breakdown. I am getting back into chips and I realize that all of those high quality Paulson home sets were discontinued. I really would love to find a set of the Empress or Aurora chips for a cash game breakdown.

Hello! I'm new and from Hawaii. I have a small set of the Paulson James Bond chips for tournaments. $25/100/500/1000 breakdown. I am getting back into chips and I realize that all of those high quality Paulson home sets were discontinued. I really would love to find a set of the Empress or Aurora chips for a cash game breakdown.

Welcome! And good luck on your search. If you interested in getting started, I have a rack of AS $5's for sale (see the link in my sig).

Oh, and please post pics of your JB tourney set!

welcome to pcf what island are you on

Welcome! And good luck on your search. If you interested in getting started, I have a rack of AS $5's for sale (see the link in my sig).

Oh, and please post pics of your JB tourney set!

Here's some shots of my JB set (with 5k chips from the Top Hat & Cane series). I wish I bought Top Hat & Cane chips when they were easily available...

YVQy0P7h.jpg

iX847Arh.jpg

Nice custom chips did you get these made yet? Do you host weekly ?
Yes, they were delivered earlier this year. Actually haven't played recently or regularly for some time. I'm more into making chip sets nowadays. I'm very fond of clay chips and have grown interested in the subject.

Yes, they were delivered earlier this year. Actually haven't played recently or regularly for some time. I'm more into making chip sets nowadays. I'm very fond of clay chips and have grown interested in the subject.
Nice lemme know if you need a table , a friend of mine has 2 tables for sale in the Waipahu area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom