NEW from France.... (2 Viewers)

OlNoiShi

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new member. I'm French guy living in the south-west of France. I'm a casual player for almost 13 years. I play regularly on the internet and occasionally live. But what brings me here is especially that I fall in love with the chips. I find that it releases something of magic, creating an indescribable attraction. I'm really happy to enter in your community.
Thank you for the add. :)

Exactly :) I live in Bordeaux for 5 years. Great city and great geographic area.

Welcome! You share our passsion! What kind of chips do you like? Any sets you have now or plan to obtain?

Welcome! You share our passsion! What kind of chips do you like? Any sets you have now or plan to obtain?
I really like Paulson chips by far. I have a set of 500 roulette THC that I will mill to labeling. It will be a cash set NL2 to NL10 (maybe to NL20).

I'm also building a Jack detroit tournament set. I have bought 25's Prim on the French forum and I will take the 100's Prim @sheikh617. But I will need to be patient to find some 5's and 500's at correct price.

Where is the library ?
I don't really understand but the library is here :) :

I live at approximatively 3 miles away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom