New french rookie... (1 Viewer)

cyberottweiler

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm french and I've been collecting chips for 3 years or so.
I actually own 2 tourney sets (Ritz and Matsui Zen) and 3 cashgame sets that are still under construction : Foxwoods, Mapes and LV mixed... but pictures are better than words...

IMG_2205.jpg IMG_2211.jpg
IMG_2226.jpg IMG_2233.jpg
IMG_2213.jpg IMG_2221.jpg
IMG_2219.jpg

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.:)

Last edited:
Welcome! Great chip sets.

Awesome setup and chips.
I always regret missing out on the Zen GB but I understand that Matsuis can be quite slippery - would be a pain to have to keep re-stacking all the time.

welcome!

[ ] rookie

fantastic chipes in there, particularly the ritz. we really don't see enough of that set.

lol@rookie !
welcome cyber ;)

you ad a third silver city rack, hummmmmm !

(ps i'm gandalf on PCF/CW)

Welcome! Awesome chips! Seeing as you're a French local (and frenchchipper above), what's going on with ACF card room so far?

Wow, you've got a very good taste! I have never seen those green Fitzgeralds. They're pretty next to the Longhorns. Thumbs up!

Welcome! Awesome chips! Seeing as you're a French local (and frenchchipper above), what's going on with ACF card room so far?

From what I understood, the bar and the restaurant reopened but the gambling circle is still closed.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Wow, you've got a very good taste! I have never seen those green Fitzgeralds. They're pretty next to the Longhorns. Thumbs up!

Yes, I love those. But they are pretty difficult to find in quantity, I had to buy the most of them one by one... I wish I could find another rack but it seems I'm only dreaming.
I would also replace the Longhorns 50c by Rivieras and add 2 racks of Paris $1.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

lol@rookie !
welcome cyber ;)

you ad a third silver city rack, hummmmmm !

(ps i'm gandalf on PCF/CW)

Hey Gandalf !
Those dimes are just awesome ! I think you'll agree...:D

Glad I'm going back through these intros, great pics in here...! Love the Mapes and MGM sets!

nitzilla 100 posts or bust today folks.... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom