NEW Faded Spade 2.0 Colors - Purple and Black (1 Viewer)

^^^^^ Ditto This ^^^^^

Sadly, for me the deal breaker is the flex, feel, & finish. The combination of which for me makes these things try to stick together while attempting to pitch 'em one at a time off the top of a deck a maddening process until after some significant break-in time.
Interesting, because in my expeience (2.0) at our game the consensus is they are too slippery, and basically every night somebody is going to spill them all over the floor. Otherwise I love the look, feel, size, they are beauties. Got some Desjgn but haven't got them into play yet.

Interesting, because in my expeience (2.0) at our game the consensus is they are too slippery, and basically every night somebody is going to spill them all over the floor. Otherwise I love the look, feel, size, they are beauties. Got some Desjgn but haven't got them into play yet.
Yep, shuffling explosions, it's a thing.

Just came across this thread.

I have made contact with the company about bulk discounts, but this thread gives me pause. Are the 2.0 suffering from warping issues as well? I'm not going to fire up a group buy for cards with a short shelf-life, so feedback from 2.0 users is required.

I have made contact with the company about bulk discounts, but this thread gives me pause. Are the 2.0 suffering from warping issues as well? I'm not going to fire up a group buy for cards with a short shelf-life, so feedback from 2.0 users is required.
I've had V1 and V2 for a few months an have had no warping to either version, but I do store them upside down in the original box.

No warping or bowing so far on my V2's, but I had pretty significant bowing and some warping on my V1's just a couple of weeks after being put into play. The dealer button/storing them upside down with a cut card fixed most of the warping, but they remain pretty significantly bowed with a concave like shape even after a few weeks of trying to fix them. They're not quite unusable, but I have many other flat decks that have maintained their shape that I can use.

A87B115C-F631-4F6D-907B-15F4D5B06FCE.jpeg
Looks available now, only poker size. Doesn’t say if it’s backorder or anything but I’n checking on my phone .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom