New Eden - Pink Edition (1 Viewer)

Ischie

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
With blatant disregard for repeating colors, I present to you, New Eden - Pink Edition.

These are designed for use with EVE Online currency (ISK, Interstellar Kredits).
EVE is one of the oldest Massive Multiplayer Online Games in existence. Its servers went live in 2003 and the game is constantly being updated.

If you want to know more about what is EVE, here is a fantastic trailer video from 5 years ago that holds true to this day.

The game has free market, just like our real world market. Most things in EVE cost Millions or Billions of ISK, hence these chips are denominated in millions and billions. They are meant to be used at player gatherings.

A little bit about the name. The EVE universe (comprising of over 7800 solar systems) is called New Eden.
All these systems exist on a single server and all players play together. There are times when over 3000 players are battling in the same system.
As you can tell, I am a big fan of the game.

I have two sets ordered with this inlay design. This is one of them.
The inlay is inspired by many sources and was designed by me. Learned Adobe Illustrator to do this and had a blast with the process.
Delivery is expected some time in Feb or March this year.

new eden - pink edition.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom