New CPC Set (1 Viewer)

Oiling was the right choice. The upper denoms especially look so much more vibrant compared to being unoiled.

How long was your wait to get them from cpc? Considering this as an option for a set.

Nice chairs, did you get them from Alibaba? How many did you get and what was the total cost including shipping?
Tables and chairs are from Pharaoh Manufacturing out of Glendale, CA. Not sure the shipping costs for just the 14 chairs because they were all shipped together with the 2 tables. Everything shipped was about $600 freight (2 1000lb crates).

The chairs are fantastic.

How long was your wait to get them from cpc? Considering this as an option for a set.
Ordered in December of 2020 and received in July of 2021. I have a tournament set with Large Crown that was a similar time frame (Ordered Jan. 2021 Received Oct. 2021.

It also depends on when you place your order and the timeline of future mold installations.

Nice chairs, did you get them from Alibaba? How many did you get and what was the total cost including shipping?
If you search my threads, search The Dugout and I have more pics posted of the table and chairs.

Ordered in December of 2020 and received in July of 2021. I have a tournament set with Large Crown that was a similar time frame (Ordered Jan. 2021 Received Oct. 2021.

It also depends on when you place your order and the timeline of future mold installations.

Oh wow, any idea of the timing of the mold runs. I am going to be placing an order using this mold as well as soon as I can decide on colors. I ordered the sample set so once that arrives I will figure it out I guess.

Oh wow, any idea of the timing of the mold runs. I am going to be placing an order using this mold as well as soon as I can decide on colors. I ordered the sample set so once that arrives I will figure it out I guess.
No but you can go to the CPC thread on this site and if the upcoming molds aren’t on there, you can email Dave the owner and he will let you know. Really great guy.

@David Spragg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom