New CPC Key West Limit Set (1 Viewer)

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
There's no place I'd rather be than the beach, so the Key West theme was perfect.

And my last name begins with "H", so the "H" mold was also perfect.

For these 2 reasons among others, I set out to build an 8 player Key West limit set. It took me 4 different orders over 5 months because of limited chipping funds, but the last package arrived the other day. I can't wait any longer to post a few initial pics.

A big thanks to @dennis63 for making this happen. Customer service just doesn't get better than what he provides.

800 x $1 (sand & sun)
100 x $20 (lemon & lime)
-----
900 ($2,800 bank)

I'll post more pics as time allows...

IMG_9979.JPG

IMG_9977.JPG

Very nice. O/U on how long before he decides he needs to even it out at 1000 chips? :D
You don't even know. I originally had 700/100 for an even 800 chips. Tried to convince myself that this would be fine even with 8 players as I could still have 80 chip starting stacks on the rare occasion I had a full table of 8. But it didn't work. It didn't feel complete. 8 players. I needed 800 x $1's. Right now the plan is to just fill that 10th rack with my spares (not shown). Ultimately I'd like to add 100 quarters and 200 x $5's for a nice 1200 chip set that could support NL too (100/800/200/100).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom