New CPC / ASM Customs Shattuck Poker Room Tourney and Cash FDL Mold (1 Viewer)

btshat

High Hand
Reaction score
This is my second set of ASM customs. There are around 1400 chips in this set between the cash and tourney sets. Really happy with how they came out. My first set has lots of edge spot styles and color combinations. I wanted this one to be more subtle. My first set uses the a mold, this one is the FDL mold. Really love the smooth and shiny inlays on the FDL. These have a 1" inlay.

D80_8069-c.jpg

D80_8036.jpg
D80_8037.jpg
D80_8039.jpg
D80_8040.jpg
D80_8041.jpg
D80_8042.jpg
D80_8043.jpg
D80_8044.jpg
D80_8046.jpg
D80_8048.jpg
D80_8050.jpg
D80_8052.jpg
D80_8053.jpg
D80_8055.jpg

Couldn't decide on the 5000, so i did both of the two finalists.

D80_8057.jpg

D80_8058.jpg
D80_8059.jpg
D80_8061.jpg
D80_8063.jpg

beautiful! i love it when someone just comes and drops pr0n with no design thread or anything. it's like a little surprise xmas.

fwiw i prefer the gray 5k with the charcoal spots. and i love the $1!

Lovely burled wood in your racetrack, too!

Is that an embedded display in the middle of the felt? Does that play well, as far as chips hitting it and whatnot?

^^^ on the gray 5K, love it. also like the 500 too.

Killer first post! 10¢ and T25 are my favorite. That Tourney set looks badass in stacks. Damn, if I was playing in your game maybe I'd still live in Iowa ;)

beautiful! i love it when someone just comes and drops pr0n with no design thread or anything. it's like a little surprise xmas.

fwiw i prefer the gray 5k with the charcoal spots. and i love the $1!

Thanks! Yah, i'm new to the site, so i didn't do any design posts. I think the 5k with charcoal goes best with the set too.

I really like the way they look in stacks. The 1k, 10 cent, and dollars are my favorites.

And very cool table, is that an ipad or something that lays in it? I like it, thinking about cutting up my table... ;)

It's a 23" flat screen monitor. Took it out of the casing and mounted it in the table. Works very well, use the tournament director, which allows you to customize the display to have blonds in all 4 directions, so everyone can see easily.

Definitely cool.

Pics of the first set btshat???

Here is the first set. And yes, those red ones in the front are Points Champion chips with the year's right in the inlay, they go thru 2040 or so... this was when they had no minimum per design, sorry to say they may have changed their policy following this order, sorry :)

D3S_3017sm.jpg

Lovely burled wood in your racetrack, too!

Is that an embedded display in the middle of the felt? Does that play well, as far as chips hitting it and whatnot?

Yes, 23" flat screen, it does play well, it has a mount that is adjustable on all four sides, so it is perfectly flush. Cards glide over it, chips too. Has a small PC mounted underneath.

Killer first post! 10¢ and T25 are my favorite. That Tourney set looks badass in stacks. Damn, if I was playing in your game maybe I'd still live in Iowa ;)

Thanks appreciate it!

Awesome set. Love those bright colors. Congratulations. Job very very well done.

The chips are beautiful but I keep going back to the monitor in the middle of the table. Brilliant!

Very cool with the monitor in there. Now I want to do one, but where there are smaller, phone sized screens in the rail for each sitting position (flush/flat or pop-up!) And beautiful chips too, can't wait to one day get my own set of ASM customs

Thanks, buddy, for taking the time to post these new CPC sets. I knew the PCF community would love to see them, and it just wouldn't have been right to deny them more pr0n!

I do see you failed to mention your ceramic Chipco customs, Nevada Jack's customs, etc. Although, those sets are child's play comparatively :). Your latest is definitely my favorite, and I am so pumped to see them in action this Friday at our monthly game :p!

Great chips, but the show stealer is that table! If I only had a permanent poker room, I'd be asking for a parts list....

Very well done on both sets, the dime and dollar are my favorites. And while I'm really digging the charcoal 5k, I think the grey one works better with the overall color scheme of the set.

Very, very nice. I really like the light green $25, the $1 and the 10-cent chip. They don't get any better than this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom