New chiptrick video with the WTHC 1s (1 Viewer)

Holy shit! This is awesome, love it. Reminds me of cardistry but with chips. I was just texting with a friend who is learning the chip air shuffle...

Impressive to make it look so easy. How many hours of practice would you estimate you’ve spent on chip tricks?

Freaking badass. Always wanted to get into chip tricks like that. Have any suggestions or people you recommend to watch and get started?

Very Nice! Chip tricks are what got me started down this rabbit hole. Reminds me of the old video's I use to watch by TheEMan, who was also a member on the blue wall.

Freaking badass. Always wanted to get into chip tricks like that. Have any suggestions or people you recommend to watch and get started?
I plan on doing some nore tutorial videos, you can find one or two in my instagram

Very Nice! Chip tricks are what got me started down this rabbit hole. Reminds me of the old video's I use to watch by TheEMan, who was also a member on the blue wall.
When I started with chiptricks it was just the time he quit the yearly contest on 21ace! Still live his videos!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom