New chippers PLEASE READ!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Catbeard

Pair
Reaction score
Ok I am very new to the forum and fell in love right away. I have some great advise for newbies like myself. LISTEN TO THE ADVISE GIVEN BY THESE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY YEARS!!!!!!!!! I have gotten some great advice by some pretty cool people on this forum page and being hardheaded Like am I listen to some and others I didn’t. Point being DONT RUSH on building or getting a set. Had I listened to my own advise I could’ve gotten some great chips at probably better prices That being said I’ve got some cool chips and I’m happy with what I have just saying I have found some other options and would’ve went a different direction had I listened to the advice given to me Have fun

Yes, many great chippers on this site. I would say one thing to other newbies, Do Not let the posts of some influence how you Might feel about them. I have found over the years, many that I have met are not at all like their web presence. To sum it up, do not be too quick to Judge!

Other than that have fun collecting!

Keep on Chipping!
David O

Last edited:
Ok I am very new to the forum and fell in love right away. I have some great advise for newbies like myself. LISTEN TO THE ADVISE GIVEN BY THESE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY YEARS!!!!!!!!! I have gotten some great advice by some pretty cool people on this forum page and being hardheaded Like am I listen to some and others I didn’t. Point being DONT RUSH on building or getting a set. Had I listened to my own advise I could’ve gotten some great chips at probably better prices That being said I’ve got some cool chips and I’m happy with what I have just saying I have found some other options and would’ve went a different direction had I listened to the advice given to me Have fun
What set did you get (at what price) and which chips did you miss out on? :eek: Just curious if you're willing to share I'm new here too!

Amen.... There is always someone on the forum who has gone thru the same path and has advice. Find a senior member who you can relate to and chat with them in PM. Nearly everyone here in the end adores chips and actively wants to help anyone just coming in....

What set did you get (at what price) and which chips did you miss out on? :eek: Just curious if you're willing to share I'm new here too!
Not so much did anyone steer me wrong!!! I had many great guys tell me to slow down and be patient but being obsessive compulsive I bought different chips and made a mix set which I love for now anyways but had I been patient and look longer there have been some great sales and some more sales coming that I feel I could have invested my money better. Enjoy this site more and more and enjoy learning about different things. My next step in near future is possibly dabbling in the milling world. It has peaked my interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom