New chipper! (1 Viewer)

frankrizzo

Pair
Reaction score
Hi all.
I am new to this site. Back in 06 I bought 500 CDI’s for $400. My friends and I have used the chips for home games over the years. I am looking to learn more about what Paulson offered when produced home edition chips back in 05.
to my understanding, they made one mold and 4 different chips ~ CDI, WTHC, classics and pharaohs. It’s this correct? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance to all!

@mrdeeppockets

Hello and welcome!

Paulson mass produced 2 editions of CDI chips, one on hat/cane mold 1998 and one on Paulson house mold 2005. Blue Chip Company a.k.a. BCC also produced a version.

Hello and welcome!

Paulson mass produced 2 editions of CDI chips, one on hat/cane mold 1998 and one on Paulson house mold 2005. Blue Chip Company a.k.a. BCC also produced a version.
Thanks for the reply!
I’m looking for more info on the chips they produced in 05’. I originally thought they mass produced just pharaohs, WTHC, classics and the CDI’s (in 05’). Through my reasearch I am finding these “home edition” chips are called “fantasy chips” and they produced others like “fishing and sailing”?

Hi Frank,

Welcome to PCF

Just try searching CDI in search
Thanks for the welcome!
I am not looking for info on CDI’s. I’m trying to figure out how many different types of “home edition” chips Paulson made around 2005.

Thanks for the welcome!
I am not looking for info on CDI’s. I’m trying to figure out how many different types of “home edition” chips Paulson made around 2005.
National Poker Serie and the rest on the Paulson mold sets were sold not much after that...2007 maybe earlier

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom