New Chipper From Colorado (1 Viewer)

ikeajones

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Name is Alex and am an avid poker player from CO. Been missing my old crew of home games since Covid hit so now lookin for some advice and guidance in slicing up the home game to get things back on track. Ceramic by budget, clay by choice, would love some insight on all things home game tourney, cash, table build, and all around poker insight!

Appreciate the welcomes! Lookin forward to connecting with everyone! And cheers to an Avs win in the season opener for the Colorado folks!

You came to the right place for everything poker! There is nothing wrong with some decent ceramics. What sort of budget are you looking at for chips?

welcome and prepare for your wallet to take a hit. i was new once, had to leave for a couple months due to overspending. LOL

You came to the right place for everything poker! There is nothing wrong with some decent ceramics. What sort of budget are you looking at for chips?
Haha I love my ceramics but I always prefer clay. Lookin to keep my cash set below 1200 if at all possible, but I’m sure there is wiggle room in there haha

I think you could potentially do a small THC cash set with that budget if you use live chips for your 1 dollar denomination and fill in the rest with fantasy chips. You could also probably find a used RHC set for around that price.

I think you could potentially do a small THC cash set with that budget if you use live chips for your 1 dollar denomination and fill in the rest with fantasy chips. You could also probably find a used RHC set for around that price.
I am familiar with THC but what is RHC?

I am familiar with THC but what is RHC?
2022-10-14_12-33-57.png

Check out the glossary.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/glossary/

Welcome. I’m from CO, I miss it! Let us know any questions and definitely use the search function because most all questions have been asked many times as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom