NEW CHIP ON THE BLOCK (1 Viewer)

campo

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello fellow chip enthusiast, I thought it was about time I introduce myself to PCF. Names Erik and I have always been a fan of some good looking and sounding chips but had no idea this site even existed so I'm definitely coming in late to the game but just glad to be here!!! Been having poker nights with a set that I purchased on discount poker shop about 10 years ago and thought it was about time I upgraded to something a bit nicer. Can't wait till I get a chance to bid on some of these auctions that I've seen going on the site!!! I may work on a couple of different sets so I'm really looking for some recommendations or just to hear some of people's top picks would be pretty nice to check out!!! So far I'm really digging those Aurora Stars!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Try out samples of everything you can get your hands on to really get a feel for what you like! Oh, and kiss your budget goodbye!

Welcome to the forum! What people like here can vary quite a bit from ceramics, plastics and clay chips like Paulsons and CPCs.

Which sets have you seen lately that have caught your eye? As many will tell you, get samples before you take the plunge into a new large purchase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom