New Chip Design (2 Viewers)

Now we are getting all crazy. Lollol.
3322B9C5-ABBE-4793-972B-9985085BAA6B.png

Though I think I’m going to go with the original option 2 with the more complex red edge spot instead of the 4v12.

Won't you have massive dirty stack issues with the $1 and $100s?

not exactly sure. This is the first concern I’ve seen posted on this thread on it. The current black design has been the favorite amongst posters on this thread. I don’t know another design that could make the dirty stack possibility any less. I suppose the 1/8 edge spots on the black will clash less compared to the 1/4 edge spots on the white.

What do others on this thread think. I am definitely no expert.

This is a cash set right? Dirty stacks with $1's and $100's? I would never see that happening at my low stakes table, but that's just me. I think you'll be fine, but if it's really concerning, maybe go with a whiter $1, or a grey $1 w/ only black spots. IDK - just thinking out loud to help.

This is a cash set right? Dirty stacks with $1's and $100's? I would never see that happening at my low stakes table, but that's just me. I think you'll be fine, but if it's really concerning, maybe go with a whiter $1, or a grey $1 w/ only black spots. IDK - just thinking out loud to help.
The chances of having even 1 black out on the table is slim, though possible.

love your ideas. Definitely going to go with the 5 color chip set.

Last edited:
That chip case is absolutely awesome. I think the one at the top of this page is your best go yet.

Agreed.

Sadly to say, when I emailed CPC about a timeline if I were to order, I found out that the B-Diamond recently finished and the mold was changed 3 days ago, so next run won’t be for 6-9 months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom