Found New China Club GREEN Dealer Button (NCC DB) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Update: Focused on green-bordered dealer button now, but feel free to reach out if you have any other New China Club DBs or cut cards that you'd like to get rid of. ;)

1643825029723.png

Just made my biggest purchase on PCF, a set of New China Club cards mold chips. Now I’m looking for some cut cards in both bridge and poker size, any/all colors, to go with the set, as seen here:

1641759367227.jpeg

(Photo by @PAZ)

Set does come with two white NCC dealer buttons, but I’d also be interested be interested in red and/or green-bordered DBs as well.

Let me know if anyone has any to spare!

Last edited:
Thanks @JRald07! This community is awesome!

Still looking for red/green buttons!

Also wouldn’t mind additional cut cards if I ever decide to split the chips up and want to have a full set of cut cards for each set of chips.

[Forgot, I can't edit comments in classified posts.] As mentioned, looking for the red button, but would be happy to find/obtain the green scalloped button, or the red border button with the yellow dress Keno Queen. Also, would be glad to find more cut cards.

Bump! Still primarily looking for the red dealer button pictured above but would also like the green bordered ones.

Bump! Shifting my focus to the green border button with the scallop hub inlay design:

1643824956962.png

Thanks to @TX_Golf_N_Poker I have the red dealer button that was my top priority find, as well as the red-bordered DB (and a few more cut cards for backup)! @Schmendr1ck is hopefully sending me the ashtray design DB in the near future. You guys are awesome! (Both of you feel free to leave a comment here so I can leave feedback for you.)

You're going to keep bumping this until I give in and send you mine, aren't you? :LOL: :laugh:

I just checked and there were 42 of these in my GB, plus all of James' button collectors. Surely SOMEONE has one they no longer want or need! Help this man find his button, PLEASE!

You're going to keep bumping this until I give in and send you mine, aren't you? :LOL: :laugh:

I just checked and there were 42 of these in my GB, plus all of James' button collectors. Surely SOMEONE has one they no longer want or need! Help this man find his button, PLEASE!
Don't worry, you're safe. I don't want to take it from you or anyone else who just has one and actually wants to keep it!

Bump, hoping for the Luck of the Irish on St. Patrick's Day to find this (fittingly) green NCC dealer button!

I have the Green NCC button as described with the scallop design - Im in the UK and got it as part of a sample set. What is a fair price for this plus shipping to the USA? I am going to be getting a set and hoping to get a matching new dealer button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom