Wanted New China Club Card Molds Fracs and DBs/Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackseatSalad

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to fill out the micro part of my microstakes cash set with ideally a rack of $0.05 or $0.10's. Interested in cut cards, dealer buttons, and some larger denoms ($25's and $100's) to make it work or if you're looking to get rid of them too.

Currently have the below set and looking for $0.10's to appease the non-degenerates that want to buy in smaller
$0.05 - x100
$0.25 - x200
$1.00 - x200
$5.00 - x125
$25.00 - x50
$100.00 - x2

1661826475476.png

Last edited:
Bump. Might just have to wait for a custom art group buy to request the chips I'm looking for. Or worse... not buy more chips :eek::eek:

No guarantees but may have a extra rack

I'll look into it and get back to you in a few days

Jeff
Wow I appreciate it so much! Wasn't expecting anything with how long ago the GB was. No worries if it doesn't work out but thanks in advance for checking!! :)

If you had just done this a week or two ago
I tried to be quick to the punch! I'm assuming you had a set you got rid of? Absolutely no worries if that's the case, I just figured it was worth a shot to see what additions I could find

I tried to be quick to the punch! I'm assuming you had a set you got rid of? Absolutely no worries if that's the case, I just figured it was worth a shot to see what additions I could find
No there was just a cards mold group buy that recently closed

I could have added in a rack for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom