New China Club and Money Tree Cash Set (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Thoughts in them will come tomorrow. In the mean time enjoy some pics.

20170619_200159.jpg
20170619_200400.jpg
20170619_200255.jpg
20170619_200459.jpg
20170619_200451.jpg
20170619_200530.jpg
20170619_200505.jpg
20170619_200546.jpg
20170619_200552.jpg
20170619_201000.jpg
20170619_200929.jpg
20170619_200918.jpg
20170619_200636.jpg
20170619_175300.jpg
20170619_174421.jpg

It feels like the ones in the fives Were Meant to go together I think they just look fantastic

Agreed they do look great together. I love that $5, I've been reading your trk thread and I think it's having an effect on me. I want some TRKs now.

Congrats on the set coming together. Looks great!

I've also been slowly building a mixed TRK set. One of my chips is the $5 Money Tree too -- it's awesome!

Well, you know how I feel about them. (y) :thumbsup: Love the colors!

Consider yourself warned, but I started with 400 bluebirds. "That'll be plenty," I thought. Then I decided to get 400 more. "800 is more than enough," I said. Then I snagged a couple more racks. And a couple more. Then I stumbled across a seller with mint racks. Soon, I was up to 1800 bluebirds, lol...enough for a $10/20 limit game!

Slippery slope? Thy name is TRK.

Last edited:
Great looking set. Did you find a frac yet? I might have something that could work temporarily until you find your mint rack of TRK fracs.

Love them Bill, I can't seem to find the FOR SALE listing for them for some reason. Could you send me the hot link? :LOL: :laugh::cool::cautious:

I've learned to embrace it. What else can I do.

Patience... let him enjoy the weekend :D

Fair enough. Hopefully the BCC Fun Nites are the only set I'll be turning over for awhile. Results at @Jeff or @slisk250 could change that. I win big I probably buy more. I lose big, I have to sell lol. I'm more than fine staying a break even player at the meet ups. Damn, thread jacking my own thread.

Great looking set. Did you find a frac yet? I might have something that could work temporarily until you find your mint rack of TRK fracs.

I have a couple of options that I'm looking at. I do like what you PM'd me.

I thought when I received these that I the five would blow me away. I love it. I don't own any chips that are this vibrant in color. Add the tri moon? edge spot, and wow. Its not even a contest. For some reason that New China Club one dollar chip is fucking sexy. I love it. I love the colors. I love the New China Club Stamp, and I love the font on the reverse side.

I love the flow from the one to the five. They work great together.

@mike32 asked me about weight and feel. They are heavier than any chip I have played with in 15 years. I love it. The ones "feel" heavier than the fives, but realistically it could all be in my head. Its probably really close. The feel is completely different than a cpc or a Paulson chip. I won't say better, but it definitely brings its own uniqueness in feel to the game.

I thought with the fives being in great condition they would be tough to shuffle. Its the opposite. The fives shuffle pretty easy. The ones will take some getting used to.

I like the 25.00 chip. I don't love it. I needed some to make the set playable and this was my most affordable option. In the future I'll probably be looking to trade/sell the 25's to replace them with something more vibrant.

I also would like to add 10 x 100 and another rack of the fives. I'm in no hurry (and no funds).

Thanks for looking guys :)

On THUR/FRI my customs will be here. This is a great fricken week

This is the legacy set to keep! Good luck as you build it. Did you talk k9dr into selling these? Mark, say you didn't sell your TRKings!

This is the legacy set to keep! Good luck as you build it. Did you talk k9dr into selling these? Mark, say you didn't sell your TRKings!

Nope I got the ones from Spinelli's and the files from another Forum member. My first experience with a trk new China Club ones and Mapes were at Mark's house at the meet up

Colleen got home when I was opening the boxes. She says, cool, your bourbon chips came early. Before I could answer she followed it up with "these aren't the bourbon chips are they". Then I got the disapproving look and sigh. I took my toys to the basement.

Colleen got home when I was opening the boxes. She says, cool, your bourbon chips came early. Before I could answer she followed it up with "these aren't the bourbon chips are they". Then I got the disapproving look and sigh. I took my toys to the basement.

What the hell were you doing????!!!!

Step 1 - Go into house to see where Colleen is.
Step 2 - when the coast is clear, take box from car to basement
Step 3 - never fix that squeaky step
Step 4 - open box

What the hell were you doing????!!!!

Step 1 - Go into house to see where Colleen is.
Step 2 - when the coast is clear, take box from car to basement
Step 3 - never fix that squeaky step
Step 4 - open box
I guess I am pretty lucky Mrs O never says a thing. She knows I have a separate chip fund/bankroll and tons of chips. Nary one word about it since the "house" / retirement/ college money is never touched. She still does not like gambling but oh well she lets me do as I do.

I guess I am pretty lucky Mrs O never says a thing. She knows I have a separate chip fund/bankroll and tons of chips. Nary one word about it since the "house" / retirement/ college money is never touched. She still does not like gambling but oh well she lets me do as I do.

She doesn't care. I pay for chips or of my bankroll. She just likes too tease me for the continuous flow of chips that come and go.

Nice looking set. I feel the same way that those chips compliment each other very well.

For some reason the last two chip purchases came to the house even though I selected my work as the ship to address in PayPal.

Yesterday the dealer buttons from the group buy arrived and she was giving me shit over the $15 I spent. Thank goodness my CPC set didn't come to the house by mistake! :confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom