New Chanman Table - Unboxing (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Admittedly, this is NOT my table... However, I JUST lost all my grip strength helping to un-crate this thing and carry it down to the owner's game room. I was gonna show this off!!!

Very sweet table!

Can't wait to play on it.

Jason Table.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 167
shouuld probably add pictures
Create thread on PC = Easy and fast
Upload pics from phone = slower than PC

Also, note the owner is lying on the floor (more from exhaustion, and not trying to do "the" pose).

I'll also add, that the owner has been swamped at work, and hasn't been on PCF for a long time... So if I waited for him to post pics, it wouldn't happen anytime soon, lol. I'm sure once it's all set up and he hosts his first game, he'll post some pics. @Jason

I better re-phrase that...
Where are the legs? (sit on floor to play)

I better re-phrase that...
Where are the legs? (sit on floor to play)

Ya, right?

No, I only popped over to his place (down the road) to help get the giant crate out of his garage before it snows here. I wasn't going to help him set it up... I believe Tony posted a pic of the table, all setup, with it's dining table cover and pedestal legs in place. I'll leave posting additional pics/pr0n to the proud new owner. :)

Also ordered were matching drink carts (and I also added-on 5 drink carts to match my room).

Interestingly enough, the shipment was separated somehow and the bigger (top and play surface) crate didn't show up until a day or so later... and I am pretty sure this sent Tony and Jason into a frenzy to locate it. LOL

@T_Chan Where's those darn dowels, lol Only kidding, I heard we needed to snag some on our own. :) It's all good. And I LOVE the color of my carts! Perfect!

Wow. So there's your room and now there's his room? I hope you guys play enough cahds to utilize both appropriately :). Awesome setup. And that felt is so cool. A lot of elements thrown in there that go so well together. Who designed the felt?

Wow. So there's your room and now there's his room? I hope you guys play enough cahds to utilize both appropriately :). Awesome setup. And that felt is so cool. A lot of elements thrown in there that go so well together. Who designed the felt?

Design Ideas were a collaboration. Artist was the amazing @p5woody.

We play enough cards, lol

Reactions: 72o
Awesome!! So very jealous. You guys know how to do it right. Congrats

nice setup. table looks great lit up. love the theme.

also kudos for the shuff table.

nice setup. table looks great lit up. love the theme.

also kudos for the shuff table.

That shuffleboard table was quite the addition. As I understand it, wife comes home to the shock of all their sofas and other furniture moved out of their basement, to be replaced by a 18' shuffleboard and electronic dart board. Then add a new Chan poker table, and 1800 Point Defiance chips. Ha ha

I think Jason is building his game room like a boss. But I'm pretty sure his wife still blames me.

For the record, the shuffleboard and darts were a surprise to me as well.

:)

Looks really good. I like his setup and the good amount of space around the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom