New Ceramic Chip Design! "Golden Dragon" (1 Viewer)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey chippers! Just dropping by with a note that we just posted a brand new ceramic design called "Golden Dragon". If you or someone you know is interested in a dragon themed set, but the "Lucky Dragon" chips aren't bright enough for you - this might be the one! :)

We have had some popularity with the original Lucky Dragons, but felt they lack the bright, bold colors that most people want in a chip set. So.. we bring you somewhat of an 'homage' to the Lucky Dragon set, with new graphics and MUCH bolder colors.

Sample sets are of course available, and a matching dealer button has also been added to the site. I'll be taking the rest of this week off, but plan to run a batch of dealer buttons with edge printing next week, so if you order a dealer button this week, hang tight - we'll get them shipped for you early next week. I also plan to add a semi-custom version (for now if anyone is interested in semi-customs, just message me)! If these gain any sort of popularity, I will likely add some bounty chips + plaques. Link to the Golden Dragon items below!

Click here for more info!

-Kristil

GDFULLSET.png

There's an orange chip in the custom set that looks spiffy. was that to be a value originally and scrapped at the last minute?

Yeah, I had done an orange $1000 originally but it was too close in color to the stock pink $5000 so we decided on yellow instead to avoid dirty stack complaints. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom